This scrumptious Baked Lemon Blueberry Oatmeal is best for breakfast or brunch! Sweet, spicy, hearty, and also with a remarkable appearance, this is an excellent dish to whip up for the week in advance.
You are mosting likely to like this Baked Blueberry Oatmeal dish, It’s so excellent! Zesty wonderful blueberries enhance zingy lemon for a terrific flavor profile, perfect to start the day! Wrap them all up with honey-covered oats and also you’ve got yourself an addictive morning meal
dish, you can make a big set, it’s ideal for visitors as well. If you’re searching for various other tasty breakfast recipes , when not likewise attempt my Healthy Pumpkin Pancakes as well as my Easy Shakshuka Recipe With Feta!
.?.!! why you’ll love this Baked Oatmeal morning meal recipe
- Flavor! Lemons and blueberries make such a fantastic combination. Zesty lemon passion as well as tart/sweet blueberries integrated for a mouthwatering mix of flavors.Crunchy chewy oatmeal.
- Old fashioned oats are combined with honey for a pleasant, moist, and satisfyingly crunchy bite. Filling as well as the perfect method to boost your morning.An easy oatmeal recipe. Straightforward to prep, this goes from cupboard to tablein 25 minutes, excellent for meal prep and delight in for a few days without needing to fret about what to make for breakfast. components Rolled Old Fashioned Oats Honey Cooking Powder Kosher Salt Coconut Milk Egg Coconut Oil Lemons Vanilla Extract Blueberries Ordinary Yogurt(optional) for serving just how to make baked lemon blueberry oat meal Make your oatmeal mix– In one dish, mix your completely dry ingredients, in an additional mix your damp ingredients. Pour the fluid right into the dry mix and completely incorporate. After that layer in blueberries. Bake– Spread the oat meal mix in a ready baking recipe up until it is smooth ahead. Bake for 18-20 mins.Allow to cool down, separate right into squares, take pleasure in as well as serve! recipe notes and pointers Utilize a preheated oven.Feel complimentary to use various type of fruit, add even more berries, tons of possibilities!Make gluten-free by utilizing gluten-free oats. Make certain to have the liquid ingredients at room temperature prior to mixing. Room temperature level components will blend better.Don’t substitute split second oats, as it will end up mushy!If you don’t have fresh, you can make use of icy blueberries– no requirement to defrost.Serve with some ordinary yogurt or Greek yogurt. This is optional, you may utilize coconut light whipping cream or an inside story of sugar-free gelato. Also, you may want to increase up for a larger group! If you have an influx of guests, this recipe can conveniently be doubled! FAQ’s How to save and reheat baked oat meal? Baked oatmeal is terrific to make in advance. You can store in a closed container in the refrigerator for 4-6 days. If you are dish prepping, divide out portions into smaller containers or ziplock bags, so they’re all set for you to get and also go. You can place a portion in the microwave for a few secs to heat it up. What to serve with this Baked Oatmeal? These squares of yumminess are excellent by themselves, however you can constantly top with plain yogurt, Greek yogurt, sour cream, syrup, or simply a pat of butter for a smooth buttery kick! Make it a dessert by adding an inside story of your preferred healthy and balanced gelato. Variations and also alternatives Lemon and blueberry are a suit made in taste paradise however you can obviously swap in all sort of fruit and nuts! Strawberries, cherries, cranberries, apples, and peaches will all function well, but do not hesitate to experiment– there are numerous alternatives! Additionally, you can additionally include some nuts for one more taste spin! Pecan, almonds
, or hazelnuts would function fantastic. Can I freeze this Baked Blueberry Oatmeal? Absolutely, it ices up so well! Just cut into squares, location in an impermeable, freezer-safe container after that place in the freezer for as much as 2 months.
various other breakfast dishes If you try a dish and you like it, leave us some responses in the comment section below, as well as do not neglect to rate it! If you shared it with close friends and also household, we would certainly like it. Ultimately, please use our hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals
on INSTAGRAM for a possibility to be included! COMPLY WITH Healthy And Balanced Fitness Meals on FACEBOOK|INSTAGRAM|PINTEREST| TWITTER for every one of our most current article and recipes.
Preheat the stove to 375 ° F as well as spray an 8 × 10 inch baking dish with food preparation spray. Line it with parchment paper to make
points to clean later. In a huge blending dish, combine oats, baking powder, cinnamon, lemon zest, as well as salt. In one more dish whisk eggs, milk, maple oil, syrup, and vanilla essence. Next, put the liquid blend into the oats. Carefully fold to fully combine. Stir in 1 mug of the blueberries and layer again. Now pour the mix into the
ready baking dish, utilizing a spatula or the rear of a spoon, hard-pack the mix to produce
an also smooth top. Bake for 18-20 mins or up until the topping scents warm and also looks gold brown. Place the frying pan on a wire rack to cool totally.< li id ="wprm-recipe-44174-step-0-9"course= "wprm-recipe-instruction
“readability=” 2″> Divide into 6 squares, garnish with the continuing to be fresh
berries on the top, and also serve with simple yogurt.
Use a preheated stove. Depending on your oven it might need to cook 5-10 minutes longer than the suggested time. Do not hesitate to different kinds of fruit, loads of opportunities! Make gluten-free by using gluten-free oats. Make sure to have the fluid ingredients at room temp prior to mixing.
- Area temperature level active ingredients will mix far better. Don’t replace immediate oats, as it will end up mushy! If you do not have
- fresh, you can make use of frozen blueberries– no requirement to defrost. Offer with
- a blob of plain yogurt or Greek yogurt.
- Double up for a larger group! This recipe can easily be increased if you have an increase of visitors! Calories: 357 kcal | Carbohydrates: 50 g |
- Protein: 6 g | Fat: 17 g|< period class="wprm-nutrition-label-text-nutrition-label wprm-block-text-normal"> Saturated Fat: 13 g | Cholesterol: 27 mg | Sodium: 216 mg | Potassium : 370 mg |Fiber: 4 g|. < span course="wprm-nutrition-label-text-nutrition-label wprm-block-text-normal"> Sugar: 27 g | Vitamin A: 53 IU | Vitamin C: 17 mg |< span course="wprm-nutrition-label-text-nutrition-label wprm-block-text-normal">Calcium :66 mg |Iron: 4 mg Relevant Posts