This easy (and healthy) berry chia seed pudding with almond milk recipe might turn into your favorite dessert even if you’re not trying to eat clean.
Its rich texture and fresh, fruity flavor not only nourish your body and support it naturally, but also make the best make-ahead breakfast, snack or healthy dessert.
Chia seeds have the leading role in this pudding recipe – they are loaded with both soluble and insoluble fiber, and also help replenish your system with essential minerals like calcium and magnesium.
Combine chia seeds with berries for a delightful breakfast and an antioxidant kick.
Other Crave-worthy Chia Seed Desserts and Drinks to Try:
OMG-worthy Berry Chia Seed Pudding with Almond Milk
- Yield: 2 1x
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 5–6 mint leaves, plus extra for garnishing
- Put the chia seeds in a bowl together with the almond milk, and let soak for 30 minutes, until they absorb all the liquid.
- In a food processor add banana, raspberries and mint leaves, and pulse to obtain a creamy mixture.
- Pour this over the soaked chia seeds and mix to combine.
- Distribute evenly into the serving glasses or bowls, garnish with chia seeds and mint leaves and serve.
If you’re looking for more incredibly yummy chia seed pudding recipes to try and not in the mood for something with berries, take a look at some of my favorite recipes below: